Transaction Facts

The Business will acquire a 51% interest in SolDaze for total gross proceeds of USD$1,530,000 (CAD$two,028,565) (the “Purchase Price”) with an selection to acquire the remaining 49% interest (the “Option”).

The Acquire Value is comprised of USD$450,000 (CAD$596,637) payable in money with the balance payable via the issuance of prevalent shares in the Business (“Consideration Shares”) primarily based upon the higher of either: (i) CDN$.30 per Consideration Share or (ii) Consideration Shares priced at the 20-day volume weighted typical trading price tag (“VWAP”) of the Consideration Shares for the 20 trading days promptly preceding 3 (three) business enterprise days just before closing.

The Alternative shall be exercisable by the Business amongst the 24th month immediately after the date of closing and ending on the 36th month immediately after the date of closing. Ought to the Business opt for to workout the Alternative, the Business shall spend the sellers the worth of six (six) occasions the EBITDA of SolDaze, in the type of either money, Considerations Shares or a mixture thereof at the time of closing.

Shawn Shelvin, CEO of SolDaze, commented, “We are excited to have Nutritional Higher come aboard as this strengthens SolDaze’s general production, distribution, and know-how in our worth chain. We appear forward to functioning with the group at Nutritional Higher and making synergies moving forward.”